OrangeBidz.com is one of the smaller penny auction sites, offering a ‘less competitive’ community than sites like Quibids or DealDash. OrangeBidz is a pretty basic penny auction site, and operates in much the same way as sites like Quibids. If you are looking for a new penny auction site with less traffic and competition, than OrangeBidz may be a great site for you to check out. If you have ever bid on an auction at OrangeBidz, than please don’t hesitate to leave your own OrangeBidz review at the bottom of the page.
- OrangeBidz Address: OrangeBidz.com, 569 N. Mountain Ste B: Upland, CA 91786 -USA
- Phone Number: NA (Unknown)
- Facebook: facebook.com/orangebidz
- Twitter: twitter.com/orangebidz
- BBB Rating: NA
Orangebidz.com offers a quality penny auction experience in a small community where the competition is not quite as fierce as it can be on some of the larger sites. They offer some free bids when you sign up, but also offer free auctions for both bids and goods, making the acquisition of new bids relatively easy even if you are on a budget. They offer a variety of high-quality products, and regularly end up saving their customers up to 95% off of the retail price of items that are sold during auction. They will also give you back your bids if you lose but still choose to buy the product at the original retail price.
The lack of fierce competition is somewhat offset by higher bid prices. Bids cost $0.75 each, though you can get them for as low as $0.14 each if you buy them through auctions or during special events.
OrangeBidz Auction Features
- Special Events: OrangeBidz offers a variety of special events that can earn you extra bids, prizes, or other incentives. They are generally fun to participate in, and offer a wide range of deals that can definitely enhance your experience.
- Amazon Exchange: This is a unique feature to penny auctions. When you win a penny auciton, you can opt to swap the product with an Amazon.com gift card of equal value. This is a great feature. Ocassionally, some auctions are noted with “no exchange available” but at this time, most penny auctions seems to offer excahnge.
Common OrangeBidz Auctions
- Gift cards (There are always a TON of gift cards up for auction on this site)
- Computer games and consoles
- TVs and other home entertainment electronics
- Household items, including small appliances like toasters, etc.
- Fashion items
- Digital cameras
- Different types of Ipods, headphones, and other personal electronics
- A myriad of other products
OrangeBidz’s Auction Features
OrangeBidz’s Auction Box Explained
The OrangeBidz auction box is pretty typical of penny auction boxes. Features include the product name, description, auction types, current high bidder and, of course, the penny auction timer.
Types of OrangeBidz Auctions
|Symbol||Auction Description & Commentary|
|Beginner Auctions: Reserved for members with up to 3 bids.|
|Intermediate Auctions: Reserved for members with up to 30 bids.|
|Expert Auctions: Reserved for members with 30 or more bids.|
|Buy-It Auctions: Buy the item and get 100% of your bids back if you did not win.|
|Free Auctions: All members can participate, no penny auction bids needed.|
|Zero Auctions: Winner gets the auction item free.|
|Blue Lock: Bidder can only win 1 blue lock penny auction per day.|
|Black Lock: Bidder can only win 1 black lock penny auction per week.|
|Bids Back Auctions: If you lose the auction, Orangebidz will return your bids 24 hours after it ends.|
|Autobidder Available: OrangeBidz auto bidding tool is available.|
|24-Hour Auctions: More to come.|
|Fixed Auctions: Final auction price is fixed.|
OrangeBidz.com Shipping and Fees
OrangeBidz actually offers free shipping on almost everything, even if you buy the item for retail price after losing an auction. According to their terms and conditions, all items will arrive at your doorstep within 2-10 days.
Is OrangeBidz A Scam?
By all accounts, it seems that OrangeBidz is an honest penny auction site where you can pick up some quality items at a great price.
OrangeBidz Pros and Cons
Pros… OrangeBidz offers free shipping, a wide range of products, a smaller community, and a lot of special events that allow you to save money on bids and products.
Cons… Though OrangeBidz is a small community, there tend to be a few ‘power bidders’ who can be difficult to beat in the beginning until you really know what you are doing. Also, the price per bid tends to be higher than average, probably due to this being a small penny auction community.
AutoBidder is the name of OrangeBidz’s approved auto-bidding tool. AutoBidder is built into the website works like this:
- Set the range that you wish autobidder to bid for you
- Set max bids amount you want to use
When you buy new bids, autobidder must be refreshed.
Posted in: OrangeBidz FAQs
OrangeBidz does not have a great search utility. The only way to really find auctions is to scroll through the upcoming auctions.
Posted in: OrangeBidz FAQs