DealDash is a US-based penny auction website which was founded in 2009. This is one of the longest-running and largest penny auction websites (similar in size to Quibids) operating in the US today. It should also be noted that DealDash purchased the domain Swoopo.com in 2012. Prior to going out of business, Swoopo was a dominant penny auction operating in Europe.
DealDash is a low-frill penny auction giant which seems to offer a greater volume of auctions that almost any other penny auction website. The member-base of this auction site is also very large and easily supports the number of auctions which they offer. At a glance, DealDash offers incredible product variety, auction frequency and ships everything free all-the-time (which we really like)!
DealDash Auction Features
As we mentioned, DealDash is a low-frill auction meaning that there aren’t many gimmicks. The only special auction type they really offer are the ‘No Jumper’ auctions which help limit competition. With a No Jumper auction, bidding is closed to new bidders once the auction reaches a certain price. This prevents spoilers from entering auctions that have been running a long time.
Common DealDash Auction Products
- TV Auctions (LED, LCD, Plasma, 3DHD, etc.)
- Tablets (iPad, Samsung, etc.)
- Gift Cards (all varieties of restaurants, gas cards, Amazon, etc.)
- Camping and Outdoor (survival tools, sleeping bags, metal detectors, etc.)
- Tools (drills, saws, etc.)
- Small Home Appliances (deep fryers, bread makers, compact refrigerators, etc.)
- Fitness (running shoes, dumbbells, racing bikes, etc.)
- Toys, Kids & Baby (cribs, bounce houses, LEGO’s, etc. )
- Appliances (small kitchen appliances, dishwashers, refrigerators, stoves, etc.)
- Cameras (SLR’s, underwater cameras, etc.)
- Bid packages
DealDash Shipping and Fees
One thing that we love about DealDash (and Quibids) is free shipping! DealDash.com ships winning for free on all auctions in the continental USA. They do not provide shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or outside of the USA. Free shipping is rare in the penny auction world!
Is Deal dash a Scam?
DealDash has a great BBB rating (A+) and is accredited. They have a very good reputation in the industry for making good on won auctions, providing good customer service and having a generous refund policy. They appear to be extremely open in the operating practices. We don’t see any reason to call Deal Dash a scam.
DealDash Pros and Cons
- DealDash Pros: Lots of auctions, great product variety, free shipping, No Jumper auctions
- DealDash Cons: Lots of bidders and competition can be rough sometimes
Dealdash is not a marketplace where you can sell on. All items on Dealdash.com are sold by dealdash at this time. Sorry 🙂
Many consumers turn to Yahoo for reviews on DealDash. If you’d like to see Yahoo reviews of Dealdash, please do so. We always recommend reading reviews before bidding.
The cost of participating in penny auctions DealDash.com is comprised of a few things.
- Cost of bids: How much did you spend on bid packages while bidding?
- Cost of the closed auction: If you won, how much was the final closing price?
- Shipping Costs: What were the costs of shipping?
If you do not win an auction, you can get your bids back, by taking advantage of the “Buy It Now” option.
For example: If you bid 100 times on a $50 Walmart Gift Card and don’t win, you can just buy the item for $50 and get all your bids back for free. You can now re-use your bids to try to win another auction!
The bid price may change daily depending on the active offers. Make sure to check out the current offer often, not to miss out on the cheapest days.
Let’s face it. DealDash is the monster penny auction that we all suspect it is. There’s a million things that we love about DealDash (free shipping, no jumper auctions, tons of product, etc.) but there’s also something we don’t!
How do you Get Free Bids for DealDash?
On sign-up DealDash rarely hooks new bidders up with free bids. However, once you’re a member, there are a few ways to get free bids on DealDash.
- Get DealDash free bids on facebook: Once you’ve won a DealDash auction and have received your bounty, take a picture and share it on their facebook page to get hooked up with free bids.
- Buy It: Let’s say you’re too deep in an auction and want to bail. Consider buying the item at the buy it price and dealdash with refund your bids. We consider these to be ‘free bids’ because you would lose them otherwise.
- Free bids faster: Each time you are the highest bidder, your bidder bar fills up. When the bar is full, you can claim your free bids and your level goes up. During “Free bids faster” promotions the bar fills up faster, meaning that you will earn the next level and the free bids faster!
We often get asked the question, “Which penny auctions sites are like DealDash?”. Our answer, Quibids!
Why DealDash is Similar to Quibids
- Quibids offers an extremely high volume of penny auctions daily like DealDash.
- Quibids is considered as “safe” as DealDash in that shipping is cheap/free, most auctions are ‘buy it’ and their reputation is great (relative to other penny auction sites.
- Quibids and DealDash offer many of the same types of auctions (product selection)
- Quibids and DealDash both support new bidders/beginners with lower competition auctions.
Why DealDash is not Like Quibids
The main difference between DealDash and Quibids has to do with the price of bids. Quibids is known for almost never offering discount bids. DealDash on the other hand, frequently offers large discounts on bid packages. We’re not sure whether this is a plus or minus, but it is a difference.
Auto-bidding on DealDash
BidBuddy is the name of DealDash’s auto-bidding tool. On DealDash, BidBuddy is initiated by entering the number of bids and hitting ‘start’ (no start and stop points are needed). The tool will then place bids for you in the final few seconds of the auction.
- When it bids: During the last few seconds of the auction
- How many bids can it place per campaign: No limits
- How many can be set simultaneously: Any number
- Can it be deactivated? Yes
- Restrictions: None
- Try BidBuddy
PENNY AUCTION COMPARISON TABLE
|Website||Editor's Rating||Type||Best Features|
|Review Coming Soon||E-commerce||Huge online marketplace, many perks with prime membership including 2-day free shipping||@amazon|
|Read Review||Penny Auction||Many auctions available from TV's to home appliances, featuring beginner auctions, free shipping, good reputation.||@dealdash|
|Read Review||Free Auction||Largest marketplace to find online auctions, with many categories, offers buy it now and promotions||@ebay|
|Read Review||Free Auction,|
|Offers products across all categories, similar to eBay, less expensive for sellers so slightly lower prices.||@bonanza|
|Read Review||Penny Auction||Always free shipping. You can earn free bids by referring friends and family.||@centbids|
|Read Review||Free Auction||Many auctions are available in all categories, unique product offering.||@ebid|
|Read Review||Free Auction, |
|Offers vacation & travel auctions, excellent Deal of the Day section with unique buy it now offers.||@ubid|
|Read Review||Free Auction||Steal of the Day section, various categories with authentic police seized, stolen, abandoned and surplus goods.||@propertyroom|
|Read Review||Penny Auction||Special events to win extra bids, prizes, or other incentives, shipping is free, refer-a-friend program to earn free bids.||@orangebidz|
|Read Review||Penny Auction, |
|Free shipping on almost everything, auctions available in many categories laptops and tablets to purses and jewelry.||@quibids|
|Read Review||Free Auction, |
|Various product categories from jewelry to electronics featuring high paced auctions, with Buy It Now options.||@tophatter|
|Read Review||Penny Auction, |
|Primabids store where you can buy it now, winners can re-sell products which they’ve won, gift cards, games, and many other products.||@primabids|
|Read Review||Penny Auction||Beginner Auctions, buy it auctions, offers auctions in many categories and discounts for new bidders.||@wellbid|
|Read Review||Free Auction||Offers government Auction information for thousands of yearly government auctions, bank foreclosure, car, truck, and other automobile auctions||@policeauctions|
DealDash User Ratings and Reviews
Submit your review
Had a couple things I wanted to change when I first started out. customer service was great helping me and responded quickly. Still learning and it's getting easier as I do. Great site.
This is the only penny auction that is worth playing. It’s fun and exciting to play and it’s so reasonable to afford. The customers service is OUTSTANDING the BEST in the WORLD. I will always be here for you DealDash. Thanks
I’m having a lot of fun! The site is user friendly and there is a great assortment of products. There can be a lot of competition which can make it hard to win at times, but often times the products offered are won at fair prices. I love love all the promos and free bid offers that deal dash offers to help its customers out!
I have been playing since 2012 and I have won some wonderful items. It gets difficult to win because of a few big bidders that tend to monopolize the games. The customer support is the best I have ever encountered.
Needed help with a couple things getting started and support was quick to see to my needs. Impressed at how smooth the site operates. Won a few but still learning.
I have been playing DealDash for a few years now and it is addictive! I love that everything is always free shipping and the stuff you win is good quality product for pennies on the dollar.
my wife have spent over $10,000 in 6 months
Weonly have 19 items valued about $2,000
Most won in the beginning each day is harder
To win. The high rollers dominate the game.
There Customers Support is awesome just wish
The game was Fair for the newbies I could ha
ve bought all the items won and lost on Amazon
I really enjoy bidding on Deal Dash and I won really nice things.
I have been using DealDash since 2018 and I absolutely love it! The catalogue of items exceeds my expectations. Customer service is Amazing! I’ve lost many and won many. The key is patience and it’s all worth it ultimately!
I’ve been with deal dash since 2013 and I’ve won a ton of stuff. Tv’s, watches, radios, etc. I absolutely love this site and will keep on bidding.