Auto-bidding on Quibids
Yes, Bid-O-Matic is the name of Quibids auto bidding software. Bid-O-Matic is started when a user sets a ‘bid from price’ (the price at which it will turn on) and the number of bids to be placed.
- When it bids: During the final 20 seconds (although you can’t control exactly when)
- How many bids can it place per campaign: Minimum of 3, maximum of 25
- How many can be set simultaneously: 1 per auction, as many as you want in total
- Can it be deactivated? Yes (at any time)
- Restrictions: Cannot be activated when there are less than 2 seconds on the clock and some auctions don’t allow it at all.
- Try Bid-O-Matic
Posted in: Quibids FAQs