Have Questions? Submit yours today and we’ll answer it in our FAQ section.
We’ve included a list of common questions about penny auctions and penny auction bidding.
Auto-bidding on DealDash
BidBuddy is the name of DealDash’s auto-bidding tool. On DealDash, BidBuddy is initiated by entering the number of bids and hitting ‘start’ (no start and stop points are needed). The tool will then place bids for you in the final few seconds of the auction.
- When it bids: During the last few seconds of the auction
- How many bids can it place per campaign: No limits
- How many can be set simultaneously: Any number
- Can it be deactivated? Yes
- Restrictions: None
- Try BidBuddy
We often get asked the question, “Which penny auctions sites are like DealDash?”. Our answer, Quibids!
Why DealDash is Similar to Quibids
- Quibids offers an extremely high volume of penny auctions daily like DealDash.
- Quibids is considered as “safe” as DealDash in that shipping is cheap/free, most auctions are ‘buy it’ and their reputation is great (relative to other penny auction sites.
- Quibids and DealDash offer many of the same types of auctions (product selection)
- Quibids and DealDash both support new bidders/beginners with lower competition auctions.
Why DealDash is not Like Quibids
The main difference between DealDash and Quibids has to do with the price of bids. Quibids is known for almost never offering discount bids. DealDash on the other hand, frequently offers large discounts on bid packages. We’re not sure whether this is a plus or minus, but it is a difference.
Let’s face it. DealDash is the monster penny auction that we all suspect it is. There’s a million things that we love about DealDash (free shipping, no jumper auctions, tons of product, etc.) but there’s also something we don’t!
How do you Get Free Bids for DealDash?
On sign-up DealDash rarely hooks new bidders up with free bids. However, once you’re a member, there are a few ways to get free bids on DealDash.
- Get DealDash free bids on facebook: Once you’ve won a DealDash auction and have received your bounty, take a picture and share it on their facebook page to get hooked up with free bids.
- Buy It: Let’s say you’re too deep in an auction and want to bail. Consider buying the item at the buy it price and dealdash with refund your bids. We consider these to be ‘free bids’ because you would lose them otherwise.
We hope these couple tips were helpful.