So, as the years roll-on, so do the penny auctions. Below, we’ve accumulated a list of all the penny auctions which we’ve seen come and go over the years. We’ve included the more notable auction websites and there are literally hundreds which popped up for only months at a time. Please comment below with updates to our penny auction list.
Active Large Penny Auction Websites
- Quibids – Active, hundreds of daily auctions (last updated 2/21/2017)
- DealDash – Active, hundreds of daily auctions (last updated 2/21/2017)
Active Medium-Sized Penny Auction Websites
- HappyBidDay – Active (last updated 2/21/2017)
- OrangeBidz – Active (last updated 2/21/2017)
- Wellbid – Active (last updated 2/21/2017)
Active Small Penny Auction Websites
- Dibabid – (last updated 5/10/2016)
- PennyPeek – Very small, looks like it’s still running auction (last updated 5/10/2016)
- PennyGrab – (last updated 5/10/2016)
- My Better Bids – (last update 5/10/2016)
Closed and Out-of-Business Penny Auctions
- BidCactus (merged with Beezid in 2014)
- Swoopo: One of the originals!
- AnniesBid – Was around for a while and promoted charitable giving.
- SmartBid – Around for a short time
- SwipeBids – Very bad reputation
- Beezid (which was merged with BidCactus) – Out Of Business (last updated 02/21/2017)
- MadBid – Closed in the USA (last updated 2/21/2017)
Know of any others, comment below and we’ll add them.